Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Fourteenth Day of Christmas?

The genesis of a server... all of the rest of the pieces arrived today!  Unfortunately, duty calls... this weekend is our Cub Scout Pack's Pinewood derby, and the cars are still not done.  I'll be elbows-deep in spray paint for the next couple of evenings...

I hope that Friday night will be build night, but it might have to wait until Saturday night or Sunday morning... I'm not sure I can stand it!

Whenever it is, I'll be sure to document it and share as I go!

(Bonus points if you recognize the artwork on the wall in the background)

Bushman

1 comment:

  1. Better add a floppy drive. I just built pretty much the same system except with one big 1TB drive. You'll blue screen on the second part of the setup unless you install the drivers for the sata. I went ahead and stuck the HD on the 4th SATA channel which on this board, makes it appear as a regular IDE drive.

    ReplyDelete